List of anti-MAP quotes
This article lists some selected quotes which show the extreme hatred faced by MAPs, particularly pedophiles. You might be familiar with pedophile-in-woodchipper type memes, Pedocillin prescriptions and "BRING BACK THE PEAR!", but here, we try to go a bit beyond that and fully document the pathology and idiocy of many of these individuals.
Another article concerns itself with conflicting narratives and statements made by professional victimologists since the 1970s.
Select quotes (mainly mid-00s violent impulses)
- Xavier von Erck, when questioned about his anti-pedophile organisation's role in child protection:
- "No, it’s because pedophiles are disgusting people. Like you. That’s why we go after them. Protecting kids is just a side benefit. My goal is not to protect minors. It's to go after pedophiles."
- Garrett Osbon (2021) - Prison Guard, Chillicothe Correctional Institution - Ohio, on his treatment of an offender convicted of photographing his partner (2 years junior):
- "It feels good to know that I played a small part in paralyzing a cho, LMAO."
- Marina H (Stitches77) - Vigilante for Absolute Zero, commenting on the online MAPs she pursues:
- "I'm not sympathetic at all. In fact, the proudest day of my life will be when one of them kills himself and leaves a note saying "I can't take it anymore. Stitches drove me to it""
- Graymin (2022):
- "The fourth amendment protects us from 'cruel and unusual punishment'. There has to be a legal argument that says nothing is more 'cruel and unusual' than what pedophiles do. Therefore, if you apply the punishment fitting the crime theory, death is not cruel and unusual. ALL PEDOS MUST DIE. Not even as punishment, but because society is better without them."
- Anonymous Answerphone message to the Academic, John P. De Cecco:
- "I'm coming over tonight and put a bullet through your head - did you hear me? I'm coming to put a bullet through your worthless empty fucking head so you can drown in your own fucking blood."
- Bev Turner (GB News, 2022, in reference to a pro-MAP therapist):
- "She makes no effort to illuminate the abnormality of paedophilia; she makes no mention that it is most commonly the result of learned behaviours – a pathological psychological disorder which people like this therapist are apparently seeking to normalise. And this is from TikTok – a social media platform owned by the Chinese government and aimed at children. Imagine your daughter or granddaughter experiencing unwanted molestation from an adult and wondering if she should bring this to someone’s attention [...] I don’t know – maybe there are people hoping that by the time the guest list to the Epstein–Maxwell parties is released, we will all have bought into the idea that paedophiles are simply minor-attracted people who deserve our understanding. So let’s just be awake to this phenomenon shall we? And keep talking to our children about what’s right and what is very, very wrong."
- Justine Wadsack (AZ Senator, 2023):
- Unknown (speaking from assumed expertise):
- "[T]he psycology and thought prossess of the pedofile is so vastly different from normal humanity as to consider them not to be truly human. [...] Pedofiles have hightened sences of touch smell and taste. They are more animal than human. [...] At an estimated 3 billion pedophiles with in the U.S. alone and an estimated cost of $200 a day matanance for each one, It would quickly drain our economy to do this. [bold added]"
- Richard Griffiths, (2006):
- "Now, me, paedophiles, if it was left to me, I would hurt them so much it would upset and shock everybody in the country. I can think of really nasty things that I would like to see done to them. And I wouldn't care if it didn't change their behaviour - it would just certainly put them on notice that if you do this, you will have your skin removed, you will be made to go around to do really painful things before you're allowed to die. [...] I’d feed all paedophiles into a tree shredder (...) and anything left the police can have."
- Johnson, Vaughan MP:
- "We find out how much guts they've got ... as one of them committed suicide yesterday and another one had a big go, but he must not have had the courage to do it properly. If they all went and did it first up, we wouldn't have this problem. They must be guilty if they commit suicide ... maybe I am too harsh but I've got no time for that."
- Cole Branel. (2007):
- "you need to see the wood through the trees, if we kill all paedophiles then children and their parents will no longer be supressed. DEATH TO ALL PAEDOPHILES"
- Cole Branel. (2007):
- "For any long time readers you will know my views - Death and execution to all all paedophiles and that would apply to all types of downloaded child porn and not just the very worst."
- Cole Branel. (2007):
- "if ever there was a subject that makes me foam at the mouth like a rabid dog, it is those sick, disgusting, depraved people we all loathe - Paedophiles."
- "Andrew Barker - Convicted Paedophile from Worthing West Sussex. I’m sick of this moderate society we live in, I’m sick of the do-gooders who think there is good in everyone. I’m sick of religion and of religious people. I’m sick of the nanny state authority."
- "Believe me, we live in a dictatorship, not a democratic society! It’s just that most people are too stupid to realise."
- "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY - LET’S RID THIS ONCE GREAT NATION OF THE SCUM!"
- "I’m sick of it all because the millions of decent people who live in the UK are subjected to inferior lives because the liberal people in authority insist on keeping scum such as paedophiles alive."
- User comments on a now deleted blog:
- "Why didn't you use that rifle to kill yourself? It's what you wanted to do. It's what you still want to do. Coward. Don't presume that you have the right to judge me. You don't. But I have judged you. And I find you guilty and deserving of a slow and merciless death for all the pain and suffering that you have caused. [...] how about a final "solution", filth? step into my oven, it's time for a pedophile holocaust! [...] And if the loss of my soul is the price I have to pay for destroying evil like you, I will do it gladly and without hesitation. Can you say the same, filth?"
- Frank Appleford, (2007):
- "The best thing us anti’s can do ist expose all of you and let the vigilantes beat your fucking brains out."
- Sojourner" (2007):
- "Just to clarify gentlemen, I am neither irrational nor vengeful, and I am most certainly no fool. The majority of Canadians support the reinstatement of the death penalty and have done so ever since it was abolished in Canada in the 70s. I happen to be in that majority. A recent, admittedly non-scientfic, poll in my community indicates just under 70% of the respondents favour the death penalty for pedophiles. We can't all possibly be insane and vengeful now can we? They and I support the death penalty because we know pedophiles are dangerous to the wellbeing of our children. It really is that simple."
- Unknown, YouTube.com:
- "peadophilles, by definition, intend harm and trauma to children, who are the most innocent people on this planet. dont you dare try and claim that you deserve respect."
- Shy Keenan (2007):
- HipForums (2004)
- "being attracted to pre-pubescent girls is a disease and a crime. ill be the first to admit that im an old man and wouldnt mind a teen age girlfriend, but your attractions are serious devient behaviour."
- Naomi (2008):
- "the punishment should be more servre BRING BACK THE ELECTRIC CHAIR!!!!!"
- Answerbag.com (2008):
- "Lock them in a cell and have them repeatedly raped. Repeat this from time to time until they are executed. This way they die a mental death many times over until they are granted the mercy of an execution. Sort of what their victims go through until they die." [other replies were similar in tone to this]
- People You See In Hell (2008):
- "I’m sorry to say it but these guys deserve more then just hell. They deserve to be raped over and over with broken broom sticks like Jeffrey Dahmer! Man, I really don’t understand the child frenzy that is going on! People are molesting little kids, killing them, neglect. I’m sure the list goes on and gets worse and worse. And us people wonder why people get soo messed up when they get older. Maybe they were molested or hurt by someone and they learned from that person and started doing it to other because they think it is right. My parents we alcholics and abusive and I would NEVER carry that on to anyone. Man, I don’t even drink! I just don’t understand"
Law Enforcement Quotes
All in the name of protecting children.
- Bob Hamer (2021) on his infiltration of NAMBLA:
- "I’d done a little research on the internet, and I found what I thought to be a great restaurant in Albuquerque. It was a five-star restaurant; it wasn’t coming out of my pocket, it was tax dollars, so I was going to eat big or go home. Man, we had a great meal; it got my undercover Yelp review, and I would recommend it to anyone."
- Grady Judd (2022) after a successful sting that comprised of fake 14-year old "children":
- "We will continue to conduct proactive operations like this to search out these evil predators before they get to our children. [...] Parents please get all in your child’s business when it comes to their use of electronic devices that gives them access to online gaming, mobile applications, texting, or the internet."
Quotes about Jack McClellan
Various takes from the Seattle Post "Sound Off" debate: "Blogs track man who calls self a pedophile".
- "Remember, this isn't a guy that's "suspected" of anything - we *know* he's a pedophile. He freely admits to it. And one day, he *will* attempt illegal sexual contact."
- "I don't understand why he cannot be charged with a terroristic act because I live in absolute terror that what he does will put my grandchildren in danger. If that's not terrorism, what is? I'm more afraid of him that I am of Osama bin Laden."
- "if that dude was your neighbor, you'd run him out of town too. [...] now, if he were skulking around my neighborhood, he should look behind himself at all times. i'd hate to see somebody jump him. it may even be a group of people, who knows? you can't be too careful these days, you know?"
- "if he's trying to "prove" something by creating that website, then shame on him! That kind of thing terrifies parents, aunts, grandparents, etc. He can't possibly think that people won't be up in arms regarding something like this."
- "The notion that all we have to do is watch and wait for this guy to do something isn't very helpful. He should be in a theraputic setting. If he can't be "cured," at least the mental health and/or criminal justice communities could learn something about the course of the pathology."
- "McClellan hasn't been convicted of child rape or molestation, YET, but if allowed he WILL molest, he WILL rape, he is a ticking time bomb... [...] No one can change my opinion of pedophiles and no one can stop us from doing what we do, outing as many of them as we possibly can..."
- "The problem, for him, is the he has verbalized his sick, pathetic thoughts. Now, anyone with an aluminum bat and some balls should turn his knees into jello."
Philosopher's Corner (pseudo-intellectualism)
This part of the list is reserved for those who represent professional organizations, or appear to be under the illusion they are making an intelligent argument.
- Joel Falconer (2012 re. Newgon):
- "There’s no porn here, just people writing about and discussing their attraction to minors. It sounds tamer in theory, but I’m not sure what is creepier: clearly exploitative pornography that doesn’t pretend to be anything but what it is, or molesters and the molested justifying the experience in writing, arguing that the experience is natural and has positive benefits for both parties involved."
- Larry Sanger (2019 - our links added):
- "Even if the probability of trauma were relatively slight, the severity of the harm can be so extreme that the act is simply not justifiable. [...] One sometimes hears that the word “pedophilia” applies only to desire for sex with pre-pubescent children, and that sex with older children is better called “hebephilia” and “ephebophilia” depending on the age. One can draw this distinction, but narrowing the scope of the term has little moral import. That is precisely why the word “pedophilia” continues to be popularly used as a general term. It applies to the crime of sex with the too-young in general. Let us be quite clear. The moral horror can attach just as much—or nearly as much, anyway—to sex with teens as with small children. [...] Some writers demand that everyone use the words “pedophilia” and “pedophile” according to senses defined by psychiatrists. But, just as we may opt not to extend our everyday use of “fruit” to tomatoes, even though biologists tell us they are fruit, so we may opt to continue to use these words in their popular senses. As a philosopher, i.e., someone trained in the definition of concepts and argumentation over how to apply words, I want to advise the opposite: you may and should continue to use these words as you always have, at least in most contexts. A pedophile, in this popular sense, is someone who sexually abuses children, or who tries to do so, or who wants to. [...] [I]t is not fantasizing per se that makes pedophilia so evil. It is, first and foremost, the risk. Anyone who is so out-of-control as to permit these feelings to fester in himself is a risk, so far as the rest of us know, no matter what he may say. And while the fantasizing considered just by itself (without regard to its consequences) might not hurt anyone, it certainly does increase the risk. [...] For all their talk of virtuous pedophilia, many of the activists and activist researchers writing on this subject seem curiously reluctant to mention vicious pedophiles. In this regard they strike me as being—ironically, but predictably given what they are defending—both unrealistic and irrational. A more realistic and rational view acknowledges that the world is quite filled with weak people, and with far more malevolent people than appears on the surface, and they only too readily indulge their desires when the opportunity arises."
- Andrew Vachss (1993):
- "Chronic sexual predators [to Vachss, pedophiles] have crossed an osmotic membrane. They can’t step back to the other side - our side. And they don't want to. If we don't kill them or release them, we have but one choice. Call them monsters and isolate them.... I’ve spoken to many predators over the years. They always exhibit amazement that we do not hunt them. And that when we capture them, we eventually let them go. Our attitude is a deliberate interference with Darwinism - an endangerment of our species."
- Marilyn Hawes - "Definition of a Paedophile" (child abuse consultant for "Enough Abuse" - defunct):
- "Paedophile is a diagnostic name for those who have a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children. We will now refer to them as "Child Sex Abusers". [...] The interest in the child is SINISTER."
Anna Slatz and the comments that followed this tweet are revealing.
"Child Advocate" "Holistic Honey" (Marina Camacho) on her way to losing an 8-year old, 27k influencer account for suicide baiting pedophiles
GAG - Celebrating vigilante death sentence for accused
You guessed it, Allyn Walker
Anti harassing a Christian MAP minor with threats of murder and torture
GAG declare war on pedos
"Orc Society" now doxxing preventionists
Catboy attempts to follower-police. Comeback points to ugly link between deviance fetishism and validity sadism. So many examples of this, it's insane
You're meant to be the VICTIM, m'kay!
- IM Xavier VE
- Toofab.com - Offender paralyzed
- It's working! - AZU
- Comment on NY Post: Georgia couple charged with using their adopted children to make child porn
- Little Girls
- Answerphone message to the Academic, John De Cecco
- Aligning a criminal act with normal sexual preferences is potentially very dangerous. Let’s be awake to this phenomenon, says Bev Turner
- Justine Wadsack senate speech
- Removed at webspace.webring.com/people/eu/um_6553/, entitled Stopping pedophilia: The only solution and why. No archives presently available
- A break in the clouds and Potter Star in perv rant
- Vaughan Johnson calls for pedophiles to kill themselves
- Childrens Dance Festival - No Cameras Allowed at Tudor Rose Festival!
- Chris Langham - Paedophile or Honest Research?
- Kill Paedophiles like Andrew Barker
- Richard Dawkins and Paedophilia
- Paedo's 'life" term slashed - The Sun
- News of The World Debates: "The Big One: Paedophiles"
- News of The World Debates: "The Big One: Paedophiles"
- What is a suitable punishment for a paedophile? How would you make the punishment fit the crime? - Answerbag
- "People You'll see in hell"
- True Spies: Inside NAMBLA
- Disney Employees, 12 Others Arrested In Florida Child Sex Sting: Sheriff
- Blogs track man who calls self a pedophile - Seattle Post
- Joel Falconer for TNW: Mail-order drugs, hitmen & child porn: A journey into the dark corners of the deep web
- Why Pedophilia is Evil (2019)
- "Go and Sin No More": Therapy and Exorcism in the Contemporary Rhetoric of Deviance
- Defunct child abuse consultancy by the UK talking head, Marilyn Hawes, unarchived at enoughabuse.co.uk/page106.htm: "Definition of a Paedophile". Hawes, who has apparently "been on all the courses", now runs another charity, Freedom-Abuse
- Main thread, addendum (same day)