Some links that will help develop the Research section, or aid readers.
- Quarterly Review - B4U-Act (All up to 2/4 Checked by Thorn).
- Ipce - Huge database - lets do a bit of trawling 2010-2021. Strategist and present users have done some updates, but not gone thru Ipce as of Oct 21.
- MHAMic - Not whole articles, but very well assimilated.
- Institute for Psychological Therapies - Longstanding journal with many alternative writings. Use wayback machine if on Tor!
- GL Garden - Some citations, can be a bit nonspecific, but plenty.
- GUS - The freely available cross-cultural text.
Some half decent summaries:
- PRD - Reads like a scholarly "Debate Guide".
- Snifferdogonline - Somewhat outdated list, some not covered on here.
Countering bad research:
Information Freedom Companions
Sites that make information widely available, otherwise known as shadow libraries. We are NOT affiliated with these organizations and not responsible for their activities, be they legally vetted or otherwise.
These sites have multiple aliases, operating under roughly the same names. Coverage may vary. Other such sites exist, these are just the more commonly used ones. Some frauds exist - e.g. Z-lib.is.
- Most academic papers, some books (requires exact title or DOI).
- Z-Lib DOMAIN SEIZED - US DoJ - Awaiting replacement, Tor mirror available - Newgon Strategist, Jan 2023.
- Primary source for whole book scans.
- A search engine that partially replaces the above and combines a lot of existing archives. Accepts DOIs and redirects to other sites.
- A major shadow library that formed part of Z-Lib's database.
- Sharing service.
- The longest-running such service, it runs off robots and manual submissions, archiving whole web pages. Is unlikely to go offline, but often censors our topic. See how to use guide
- A user driven web archiving site.