|NewgonWiki's series on |
MAP culture war
and war of adjacency
|"Normalization" | "Groomer" | Trans Kids
Validity Policing | Lolicon Debate
MAP & LGBT Alliances | Proship
Pedophobia | Vigilantism | Moral panic
Activist model | Feminism
Ageism | Censorship | Hoax pedophilia
|Template: Adj - This template|
- For some localized information about Vigilantes, see List of CSA/anti-pedophile proponents.
Vigilantism is self-appointed "policing" and doing of "justice". In the minor attracted community, the term is especially used for people that practice legal entrapment, out various people as "pedophiles", or try to make people's lives miserable or unbearable.
CSA prevention program researchers complain about vigilantism as a barrier to MAP's access to professional help.
- Validity Policing - Self-Appointed Social Media policing.
- Perverted Justice - Defunct American Organization.
- Absolute Zero - An additional publicity campaign, allied with PJ.
- Operation Underground Railroad - Vigilante NGO.
- Dark Justice (British example) and Creep Catchers of Canada.
- Brad Willman and Predator Hunter.
- Chris Wittwer - a British Vigilante.
- Wikipedia article listing Predator Hunter among others.
- OCAG - Politically correct British term for "anti-paedophile" vigilantes, incorrectly implying that child abuse is their primary motivating factor.
- Jackson, T., Ahuja, K. & Tenbergen, G. (2022). Challenges and Solutions to Implementing a Community-Based Wellness Program for Non-Offending Minor Attracted Persons Journal of Child Sexual Abuse, 31:3, 316-332, DOI: 10.1080/10538712.2022.2056103