We have archived some material that has value, but no role in our existent projects. We also link out to some important archived material, making this our de-facto links list for those who can't stop reading. We welcome readers to make secondary archives. We have ongoing projects such as research that could benefit from a good reading of texts such as GUS and the research resource list below, so please consider volunteering your time, or even making a donation. Those who are interested in streamlining/activating the information in these links can make submissions via the chat or email linked in the above article.See also Category:Archival and Chronological Archive.
Core external archives
- See also: Research Resources, or for a more modern/social list of resources, Minor attracted community.
There are many different types of archive covering our subject. Most of them specialize in a particular area, and if the hosting is known to be secure, we generally do not duplicate their material:
- Academic (general). Ipce covers this particular area. We consider it to be ally-led and secure, so we do not copy its articles.
- Academic (Anthropology). Growing Up Sexually - GUS - Janssen's large world atlas of child sexual development and experiences. Many sources. We consider this to be a secure archive, and many copies exist. Also see archived Haeberle sexology site and his present.
- History of pederasty, BL entertainment/culture and classical literature. BoyWiki is usually on top of this particular subject. Securely hosted.
- Video. FST is a an online video service, which is increasingly being used an archive because of its advantageous hosting arrangements. FST is not an "alt-tech/alt-social" website in the mold of Gettr or Parler, and is in fact operated by a mixture of allies, including free speech supporters. New version now live following an attack but archive not yet restored.
- News. Brongersma.info archived news up until recently, along with quotes, writings and old magazines, etc. Heretics News Agency lists more up-to-date news articles.
- See also PedOpEds - Headlines and excerpts only, 2004/05 and NewsStand - Late 00s.
- Brongersma.info, mentioned above, is also home to lots of archived magazines (NL/EN), articles etc. These often contain news leads - for example, Alice Lovers Magazine. Newgon is seeking to establish a news archiving system focusing on MAP politics and running as far back as the 1970s. We can privately advise on leads, should any serious researcher be willing to take this up.
Further MAP Reading
- See also, our list of Essays.
- PAN and Paidika scans - Old magazines - need to be copied over to the chronological archive.
- CSC Newsletter scans - Late 70s org - need to be copied over to the chronological archive.
- Paedosexual Resources Directory - An excellent, compact, encyclopedic resource on the topic of Pedosexuality. Outdated, but contains many leads re. historical topics, movies, literature, etc. Similar in scope to us, so we archived it.
- The Development of the Sexual Instinct: Havelock Ellis - Detailed case studies.
- Riegel's translations - Archived material from Shfri.net. These need to be copied to Wikitext format and placed in the chronological archive.
- Text of Incest: The Last Taboo - We archived this article about Warren Farrell.
- Radical Case - Book on pedophilia by British-Irish author, Thomas O'Carroll
- Heretic TOC - Popular blog of T O'Carroll - Contains plenty of recalled historical information and long comment threads.
- Spotlight on Abuse - Press cuttings on PIE. Incomplete chronological timeline. This site also contains multiple leads re. British history on this topic, and parts should be archived.
- The Man They Called a Monster - Book-length sociological study documenting multiple pederastic relationships.
We have also compiled a series of historically-relevant lists, many of which mention archives or publications/material that might one day be rediscovered and publicly archived:
- List of MAP-related magazines
- MAP-related podcasting and radio
- Music featuring attraction to minors
- List of anti-MAP quotes
Unusual appeal/personal sites
- Pedologues - Long running podcast on pedophile issues (defunct, re-uploaded by Norbert and then FST Admin).
- EQF (personal archive linked, may help with history of MAPs on social media. By SteveD). For detailed histories of early MAPs on social media, see Bernie Najaran's writings (see Mirror Project.
- Viamund The Rake - Blog of a BoyLover, heavily furnished with links.
- Czyborra's PEDOFILES - PDFs and other texts of interest to writers or activists.
- Holocaust21 - Antifeminist perspective.
- Cerius.org - Personal statement site. May be worth producing a HTML Archive.
- Ped Op/Eds - Opinion/Editorial site from 2004. Needs investigating for material worth archiving.
- Pedophilia (PSVG) - Historical pamphlet from the Netherlands, saved by us
- Activist Archive - Needs investigating for material worth archiving. Similar collection.
- Amaros and GL Wiki zips (now hosted here as well).
- The Mirror Project by A MAP In Love - An ever-growing archive of content that is important to the MAP community.
Formerly Newgon project content
All of these have now fallen dormant, and have been de-indexed/de-prioritised due to potentially being out of date:
- Uncommon Sense - Our old Web magazine, which ended way back in 2010.
- Research: The Dangers of Stigma
- Allyn Walker
- Adult-Child Sex - Worked on by TlatoSMD.
- Pederasty in Islam - Article by Haiduc, censored with help of ArbCom after we identified it as vulnerable.
- David Thorstad - Homosexual, boylove campaigner.
- Judith Reisman - Was censored by Jimbo Wales
- Child Pornography (Wikipedia) - Removed because it once contained a pornographic search term.
- Justin Berry - Camwhore-cum-propagandist.
- Nifty.org - Lit-erotica website.