We have archived some material that has value, but no role in our existent projects. We also link out to some important archived material, making this our de-facto links list for those who can't stop reading. We welcome readers to make secondary archives. We have ongoing projects such as research that could benefit from a good reading of texts such as GUS and the research resource list below, so please consider volunteering your time, or even making a donation. Those who are interested in streamlining/activating the information in these links can make submissions via the linked chat or email.See also Category:Archival.
Core external archives
- See also: Research Resources, or for a more modern/social list of resources, Minor attracted community.
There are many different types of archive covering our subject. Most of them specialize in a particular area, and if the hosting is known to be secure, we generally do not duplicate their material:
- Academic (general). Ipce covers this particular area. We consider it to be ally-led and secure, so we do not copy its articles.
- Academic (Anthropology). Growing Up Sexually - GUS - Janssen's large world atlas of child sexual development and experiences. Many sources. We consider this to be a secure archive, and many copies exist. Also see archived Haeberle sexology site and his present.
- History of pederasty, BL entertainment/culture and classical literature. BoyWiki is usually on top of this particular subject. Securely hosted.
- Video. FST is a highly secure online video service, which is increasingly being used an archive. Despite its name, this is not an alt-tech website, and is operated by allies.
- News. Brongersma.info archived news up until recently. We do not fully know the activist who has taken it over, and how dedicated he is to maintaining it. Can you help transfer, supplement and update parts of this archive? Can you help found an updating topical news archive? Please help.
Further MAP Reading
- See also, our list of Essays.
- PAN and Paidika scans - Old magazines - need to be copied over.
- CSC Newsletter scans - Late 70s org - need to be copied over.
- KidsClub - Archival resource desperately in need of utilization and secondary archiving.
- Paedosexual Resources Directory - An excellent, compact, encyclopedic resource on the topic of Pedosexuality. Outdated, but contains many leads re. historical topics, movies, literature, etc. Similar in scope to us, so we archived it.
- The Development of the Sexual Instinct: Havelock Ellis - Detailed case studies.
- Riegel's translations - Archived material from Shfri.net. These need to be copied to Wikitext format.
- Die Lust am Kind (Lautmann) - Most important work archived by Riegel.
- Text of Incest: The Last Taboo - We archived this article about Warren Farrell.
- Radical Case - Book on pedophilia by Irish author, Thomas O'Carroll
- Heretic TOC - Popular blog of T O'Carroll - Contains plenty of recalled historical information and long comment threads.
- Spotlight on Abuse - Press cuttings on PIE. Incomplete chronological timeline. This site also contains multiple leads re. British history on this topic, and parts should be archived.
- The Man They Called a Monster - Sociology book documenting multiple pederastic relationships.
We have also compiled a series of historically-relevant lists, many of which mention archives or publications/material that might one day be rediscovered and publicly archived:
- List of MAP-related magazines
- MAP-related podcasting and radio
- Music featuring attraction to minors
- List of anti-MAP quotes
Unusual appeal/personal sites
- Pedologues - Long running podcast on pedophile issues (defunct, re-uploaded by Norbert and then FST Admin).
- EQF (personal archive linked, may help with history of MAPs on social media. By SteveD).
- Holocaust21 - Antifeminist perspective.
- Cerius.org - Personal statement site. May be worth producing a HTML Archive.
- Ped Op/Eds - Opinion/Editorial site from 2004. Needs investigating for material worth archiving.
- Pedophilia (PSVG) - Historical pamphlet from the Netherlands, saved by us
- Activist Archive - Needs investigating for material worth archiving. Similar collection.
- Amaros and GL Wiki zips - Needs to be copied over.
Formerly Newgon Project Content
All of these have now fallen dormant, and have been de-indexed/de-prioritised due to potentially being out of date:
- Uncommon Sense - Our old Webmagazine, which ended way back in 2010.
- Adult-Child Sex - Worked on by TlatoSMD.
- Pederasty in Islam - Article by Haiduc, censored with help of ArbCom after we identified it as vulnerable.
- David Thorstad - Homosexual, boylove campaigner.
- Judith Reisman - Was censored by Jimbo Wales
- Child Pornography (Wikipedia) - Removed because it once contained a pornographic search term.
- Justin Berry - Camwhore-cum-propagandist.
- Nifty.org - Lit-erotica website.