Heretics News Agency (live draft)
This is the live draft for Heretics News Agency on NewgonWiki, a News Aggregation service maintained by and for MAPs and Allies. It will provide material for roughly 2-weekly news aggregator updates to a news-aggregator blog (MAP Alert News), with small (copyright compliant) excerpts and in some cases, editor comments. This will allow regular comment threads to continue in the MAP blogosphere, while MAP bloggers such as Tom O'Carroll, might not be writing.
After a year of operation, the news list featured here will be part-archived and refreshed.
Please post your news story at the top of the list, with any excerpts and comments attached as per normal. Please include each story you select in the blog post, once the aggregator blog is set up.
Material for update ~ 31 Oct
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- BBC’s new LGBT propaganda show pushes ‘sex changes’ for children: ‘You can’t fight gender dysphoria’
- John Stamos reveals he was sexually abused by his babysitter aged '10 or 11' but 'packed away' trauma for decades: 'I shouldn't have had to deal with those feelings'
Material for update ~ 15 Oct
Due to irregularities in our news aggregation methods and short staffing, this period will cover 1 month.
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- Sen. Kennedy reads aloud sexually graphic books found in school libraries that Dems don't want to ban
- UK to Ban Trans Biological Males from Female Hospital Wards and Prevent Sex Offenders from Changing Gender
- ‘This Has Become a Pattern’: Jonathan Turley Tears Into Democrats For Attacks After Being Accused of Defending Pedophilia, Polygamy
- Disturbing TikTok of Columbus police ‘telling dad his groomed daughter, 11, could face child porn charge’ sparks probe
- "John Lomas [Defendant] believes you should be able to have sex with kids who have reached puberty [...] As the judge gave his final sentencing remarks, Lomas locked horns again and blurted "she suggested it" as Judge Gordon recalled the moment he arranged to meet the 14-year-old. "Anything she has done you should have prevented her from doing," Judge Gordon rebutted. "You plied her with alcohol until she was paralytic. I have seen the victim impact statement which she gave, and you are rather lucky she seems to brush off your behaviour. At the end of the day she was quite clearly a very vulnerable child you took advantage of then abused." After Lomas stormed out of the court, Judge Gordon slapped him with an extended sentence of 10 years in his absence, citing his dangerousness to the public based on the expert opinions of the psychiatrist and probation service. Lomas will serve a custodial period of six years and a further four on extended licence. He will be eligible for release by parole after four years."
- 46% Mumbai college students addicted to child porn, 10% girls go for abortion during college: Survey
- JPMorgan agrees to pay $75 million to settle lawsuit with US Virgin Islands government over alleged Jeffrey Epstein trafficking ties
Material for update ~ 15 Sep
- Sick 'out and proud paedophile' says 'it's not a mental disorder' and wished child abuse was 'accepted'
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- Woman, 45, rants about child sexual abuse conspiracy in primary school playground then sets dog loose
- Concerns about LGBT books promoting pedophilia, grooming prompt 4 states to sever ties with American Library Association
- The sex trafficking, torture of this teenage girl is a damning indictment of school transgender policies
- EXCLUSIVE: Vili Fualaau's youngest daughter with late pedophile Mary Kay Letourneau is pregnant and expecting a baby boy next year
- French actress Emmanuelle Beart, 60, reveals she was a victim of incest as a child before being 'saved' by her grandmother
- Inside the Boy Scouts 'perversion files' and who is on the list - as Netflix documentary Scouts Honor unveils abuse cover-up and the records get fresh scrutiny
Material for update ~ 31 Aug
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- What is Sound Of Freedom about? The controversial anti-sex trafficking film is storming the US box office
- Arizona Corrections Officer Who Posted Image Suggesting Death as 'Cure for Pedophilia' Arrested for Molesting Child
- Mississippi cop loses job over arrest, removal and jailing of 10-year-old boy Quantivious Eason who peed in car park while mother visited office nearby
Material for update ~ 15 Aug
- Canada’s Far-Right is Planning a Convoy to Toronto to ‘Save the Children’. It’s Already Spinning Out of Control
- Comment: "Concerns Jacob Breslow"
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- Gays Against Groomers founder Jaimee Michell compares gender-affirming care to Nazi medical experiments
- FBI Asks Judge to Block the Release of Secret Jeffrey Epstein Files; Feds Claim It Would Mess Up the Jury Pool in 'Possible' Ghislaine Maxwell Retrial
Material for update ~ 31 Jul
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- San Diego 'Teacher of the Year' facing new charges involving second underage student - months after first victim came forward
- Netizens call Aquaman star Jason Momoa a ‘paedophile’ for ‘rubbing’ his daughter’s chest in a viral video
- Comment: "If it's a sexual act, then surely the publishers of this website should be prosecuted?"
- Award-Winning Journalist Convicted Of Possessing Child Sex Abuse Material, Including Infant Rape Videos
- Ex-ABC Journalist Pleads Guilty To Child Sex Abuse Material Years After Calling Pizzagate A "Conspiracy Theory"
- Artificial intelligence could help 'normalize' child sexual abuse as graphic images erupt online: experts
- Joe Rogan suggests Bill Clinton was blackmailed by Jeffrey Epstein over 26 trips on pedophile's private plane and claims infamous painting of president in blue dress is billionaire saying 'I got you b*tch'
- EXCLUSIVE: Parents who upload photos of their young children to social media are handing their likeness over to pedophiles and sick digital pranksters... these families found out about the dark side of 'sharenting' the hard way
Material for update ~ 15 Jul
- Comment: "A video from a fringe British news service".
- Video shows the city of San Diego displaying a flag supportive of pedophilia (Politifact Fact Check)
- Pedophilia is no joke. Parents and society must be vigilant as the next stage of the sexual revolution emerges
- "Citing a group called “Queer in the World,” Alexander pointed out that over 50 different flags are currently associated with the LGBTQ+ flag, representing various identities, sexual attractions, and sexual behaviors. She expressed concern, particularly about the inclusion of flags representing BDSM (bondage and discipline, domination and submission, sadism, masochism) and flags associated with kink and fetish. Alexander argued that exposing children to such flags could encourage sexual activity and make them susceptible to predators. Alexander also questioned the boundaries of the LGBTQ+ flag’s “plus” designation and called for a discussion among City Council members regarding which groups fall under the “plus” and why? She raised flags such as the Leather pride flag, Rubber Pride flag, Bears and cubs flag, Furies and Beastality flag, and flags associated with polyamory and pedophilia (minor-attracted persons or MAPs)."
- Sound of Freedom begs Left to mull ‘why 85,000 children showed up unaccompanied at the border,’ Tim Ballard says
- "Mr. Ballard agreed that his work has become increasingly difficult because of the attacks he’s faced at home by the media and people who have an “agenda” to exploit children. “Our children here at home – the agenda is focused on them. They’re in the crosshairs,” Mr. Ballard said. “Pedophiles are sitting back they’re watching this and they’re going, ‘Wow this has been our agenda for decades and now half of the country is doing it for us,’ sexualizing kids, putting them on a silver platter.”"
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- Florida school district removes five books after parents object to ‘sex, violence, pedophilia’ on their pages
- "How do we know that they desire our children? The clues are all around us, every day, everywhere we look. We have seen them but not recognize what has been taking place. The far Left, for example, has been pushing hard for acknowledgment of a newly coined category mentioned above, “minor-attracted persons.” To them, it’s not a perversion but simply an acceptable predilection. [...] Few people want to discuss, let alone write about, the fact that a notable portion of the LGBTQ community is sexually attracted to children. Former Boy Scout members can tell you harrowing tales, as can children exploited by parish priests."
- Riley Gaines slams ‘transgender’ man with nipple fetish for ‘breastfeeding’ baby: ‘Normalizing pedophilia’
- AI chatbots 'uncensored' for the good of humanity are being used by pedophiles and perverts to generate child pornography and graphic sexual abuse fantasies
- Jeffrey Epstein moved more than $250,000 between accounts for Noam Chomsky, who said the money was for a 'pure technicality'
- Millionaire star showjumper, 63, who competed in 2012 Olympics ADMITS sexually abusing protégé who says he took her virginity when she was 17 - and that his wife walked in on them
- "Maggie Kehring said she 'idolized' the Olympic athlete, but last year said she now saw him as a 'sociopath'"
- Larry Nassar, doctor who sexually abused U.S. gymnasts, stabbed for lewd remark about Wimbledon players: Report
- BEEB CRISIS Huw Edwards named as BBC presenter in ‘sex pictures scandal’ by wife in emotional statement and reveals he’s in hospital
Material for update ~ 30 Jun
Pride Month is now in full swing, and so is the imagination of the conservative press.
Blaze Media recently alleged that the Human Rights Campaign have supported MAPs. Big news, if true, but probably not; Newgon have approached HRC for comment.
- A movement representing "minor attracted people" has adopted a flag that is being integrated into LGBTQ+ advocacy
- Comment: "They erroneously use the outdated Snopes piece in the last update."
- "During the meeting, Ottawa County Vice-Chairperson Sylvia Rhodea stated, "I said over 50 different flags are flown under the LGBTQ+ flag, which groups may fall under the plus examples include furries, those who dress as furry animals and may use litter boxes, polyamory also known as polygamy, bestiality, and pedophiles or M.A.P.S., minor attracted persons.""
- "The term “cisgender” was first published by German sexologist Volkmar Sigusch, who had distorted views on human sexuality, including how society views and treats pedophiles. Progressives now echo his claims, asserting that pedophiles should be referred to as “MAPs” or “minor-attracted persons” or “YAPs” which stands for “youth-attracted persons” to reduce stigma. Gender theory, which was developed by several similarly pedophilic psychologists and sexologists around the world, is now public school policy and is taught in classrooms as fact despite a total lack of scientific and biological evidence. Minors do not need to be introduced to concepts that have severe consequences they cannot consent to. "
- "While there is no denying that multiple factors encourage the sexual exploitation of children, the real-life Ballard believes that one major contributor in our times is the woke political atmosphere in the country. The irony, he says, is that 20 years ago, people could be arrested for giving pornography to minors, but today, teachers supply what is essentially pornography as part of the curriculum. He warns of the harm teachers and school authorities inflict by manipulating children into gender confusion and gender transition treatment without parental approval. “If you can consent to genital mutilation, you can consent to sex with a 50-year-old,” he says, adding that there are attempts to normalize pedophilia by portraying it as “child liberation” rather than abuse and viewing parents as the enemy for limiting access to their children. In a parallel development, pedophiles are insinuating themselves into the LGBTQ movement, reinventing themselves as an alternative orientation - Minor Attracted Persons (MAPs). A book published by the University of California Press and based on interviews with a group that bills itself as ‘Virtuous Pedophiles’ even makes a case for their “pursuit of dignity.” There are attempts to get child exploitation material and child pornography legalized."
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- The Country’s Most Unpleasant Moms Will Not Be Cowed By People Pointing Out The Big Hitler Quote On Their Newsletter
- A majority of Republicans now say same-sex relations are immoral after a year of 'groomer' attacks on LGBTQ people, poll finds
- "My Children’s Advocate — an anti-LGBTQ+ “parents’ rights” group in Reno, Nevada — has shared video of activists harassing people in a Target parking lot, presumably over the store’s Pride-themed merchandise. In several related videos, the Target protesters call shoppers “pedophiles.” [...] The group’s Instagram page is filled with transphobic memes, including one comparing trans people to Nazis, another claiming that President Joe Biden supports the “chemical castration and mutilation of children,” and yet another claiming that “child transgenderism will pave the way for accepting pedophilia” (echoing a claim recently made by Fox News)."
- Twelve-year-olds are being taught about anal sex in school while nine-year-olds are told to 'masturbate' for homework: The shocking lesson plans used by teachers in UK classrooms
- "Some Children are:
- Told that girls as young as 12 can find sexual pleasure from anal, vaginal and oral sex
- Taught that it's normal to want to masturbate during and even before they hit puberty
- Informed that it's normal for prepubescent children to be sexually attracted to anyone
- 'It's a mission to sexualise children and people don't understand there's a huge safeguarding risk in that. It is child indoctrination. When you think of cults, the first thing they do is separate people from families. They are trying to put a distance between children and their families.' Mrs Marsh has had personal experience of her child being taught shocking sexual material. She said: 'My daughter came home and asked if she was asexual. I said, 'Well I hope you are, because you're 11!'"
- Colleen Ballinger, the American comedian better known as her red lipstick-wearing internet persona ‘Miranda Sings’, has been accused of “grooming”.
- "“Me realising being groomed by a YouTuber at the age of 15 was actually traumatic and not something to laugh about with the girlies when I’m drunk,” the TikTok reads as Megan acts shocked for the camera."
- Comment: "Raped her over a number of years..."
- Mel Gibson helped disrupt pedophile ring in Ukraine but won’t be producing docuseries: anti-trafficking expert
- "In hidden communities and chat rooms, adults have used the platform to groom children before abducting them, trade child sexual exploitation material (CSAM) and extort minors whom they trick into sending nude images. In a review of international, national and local criminal complaints, news articles and law enforcement communications published since Discord was founded, NBC News identified 35 cases over the past six years in which adults were prosecuted on charges of kidnapping, grooming or sexual assault that allegedly involved communications on Discord. Twenty-two of those cases occurred during or after the Covid pandemic. At least 15 of the prosecutions have resulted in guilty pleas or verdicts, and many of the other cases are still pending."
- "Infants and toddlers. I know it is hard to stomach. Hard to believe. But I’ve seen it, it is happening and we must not look away. When I was young and being abused, the nightly torture was confined to the oppression of my poverty-stricken family home. Today, the exploitation spreads like a silent, deadly disease from homes all around the world through the darkest corners of the internet. Children who have been raped and violated are betrayed further as their abuse is viewed online, millions of times. [...] Behind every image, there is a real child. A real child in danger. A real child living in fear. A real child being re-traumatised by abuse that will never end until tech companies are held accountable and remove those images. Babies and toddlers are not putting these images of themselves being abused online. We can no longer shrug off this scourge as “just teenagers sexting”. These are images captured by abusers, and shared by abusers."
- Comment: "He got off"
- [https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-65932372 Illegal trade in AI child sex abuse images exposed
Material for update ~ 15 Jun
As we are close to having a final product (a blog with comments) lets introduce categories to our news updates.
- Comment: "This concerns the Stephen Kershnar controversy centering on normalization of pedophilia."
- "The 4chan trolls have already started with their (paraphrased) “Pride is for all gays, lesbians, trans, and MAPs” bullshit that they hope people will retweet in solidarity w/o realizing the MAP is code for “Minor Attracted Person” aka a Pedophile."
- Comment: "This story is pretty major for MAPs, as it represents an about turn for the fact-checking org, Snopes. As our MAP Flag article explains, they had previously published an error strewn "fact check" 5 years ago, that was in fact nothing of the sort. This article arguably led to the frequent liberal talking point on social media concerning the MAP Movement being a "hoax". In this sense, the revision is most welcome."
- Marion County sting operation produces 2 more arrests of men facing child sex charges ... ‘Operation M.A.P. Mirage’ now sees 22 arrests
- "Most of the homeless people I’ve interviewed over the years as a journalist say they’ve made a conscious choice to stay on the streets – an uncomfortable truth I learned while reporting for Quillette. The most egregious example, however, is the campaign to normalise paedophilia. No longer child abusers, Minor Attracted Persons are just the evolution of self-expression, right? What’s next? Perhaps rapists will become ‘people with consent disorders’."
- "And in Texas, undercover footage recently revealed a high school teacher’s unapologetically advocating pedophilia to a classroom full of minor children: “We’re gonna call them MAPs, minor-attracted persons,” the teacher said. “So don’t judge people just because they wanna have sex with a 5-year-old.”"
- Popular YouTuber Vaush Allegedly Has A History Of Making Inappropriate Comments About Pedophilia: "I Don't Think Owning Child Pornography Is Immoral"
- "A number of states have passed laws outlawing child sex dolls since 2019, including Florida, Tennessee, South Dakota and Hawaii. Arizona Gov. Katie Hobbs signed a bill Friday outlawing the dolls in her state. Republican legislation banning them nationwide — dubbed the Creeper Act — has been floating around the U.S. House of Representatives since at least 2017. [...] Wisconsin state Rep. Joy Goeben and Sen. Jesse James’ bill would define a child sex doll as an anatomically correct doll, mannequin or robot with features that resemble a minor and is intended for sexual uses. [...] Anyone caught possessing such a doll would be guilty of a felony punishable by up to 3 1/2 years in prison. A first offense involving three or more dolls or a second offense would be punishable by up to 6 years. A third or subsequent offense would be punishable by up to 10 years. If the doll resembles a specific minor the offender would face up to 15 years in prison for a first offense."
- "On May 30, Levitan posted a call for participants on BoyChat, the surface web’s longest-running pederast forum. BoyChat caters to adult men sexually attracted to young boys, and has been operational since 1995. The site has been allowed to continue because posts are required to remain within a strict channel of legality, though the men often sign their posts with photos of themselves as children. Men involved in the BoyChat community share tips on how to avoid law enforcement and advocate for sexual offending against minors. The terms “pro-contact” and “no contact” or “anti-contact” are used to differentiate between those who believe sex with minors should be legalized and those who claim to avoid acting on their urge to abuse."
- "The activist, however, claimed that a map of the UK, seen in an illustration leaning on the side of an old wooden box, was a reference to the label Minor Attracted Person (MAP) – a synonym for pedophilia that has falsely been associated with the LGBTQ+ community for decades. Others have suggested that – just maybe – it might be a drawing of a map with no meaning whatsoever."
"Grooming" hysteria and culture war
- ERIN FRIDAY: California Senate weighs bill to give mental health officials ability to remove 12-year-olds from families with no history of abuse or neglect
- Comment: "This article was originally published under an alternative headline, leading to criticism on social media. Follow up stories provide detail."
- ‘Peddling porn’: Virginia parents outraged over sexually explicit children’s books at public library
- Comment: "Boom and bust cycles occur when market participants and stakeholders fail to address the underlying problem and offload it on to future generations. The LGBT community, similarly are reaping what they sowed by pursuing a short-term assimilationist strategy in the 1980s"
- "Children are entitled to their full, uncorrupted latency and innocence. We are obligated to protect them in this way. Instead, ours is an age full of cruel, perverted thieves who are celebrated, protected, and applauded. We are savages because the ones who draw the scorn and punishment of our society are those who refuse to applaud the violation of children by sexually deviant adults. There surely aren’t enough millstones to go around."
- The Jeffrey Epstein Files: Trove of never-before-seen emails and calendars gives unprecedented insight into late pedophile's network of power and influence that includes Chris Rock, Peter Thiel, and Richard Branson
Material for update ~ 30 May
- Two paedophile hunters face becoming the first in the UK to be jailed after wrongly accusing innocent father of being a rapist and sexting a child in humiliating 14-minute livestream
- Comment: "Conservative Christians appear to live in some kind of 1970s virtual reality RPG, in which the Rockefellers have acquired NAMBLA."
- Comment: "Apparently, the Minor Attracted People have had enough, and are rising up..."
- "A mom in Fairfax County, Virginia is blowing the whistle on the deviant porn being peddled to kids by their local public schools while calling on GOP Governor Glenn Youngkin and Attorney General Jason Miyares to “do something” about rampant public school grooming."
- Calling drag queens ‘groomers’ and ‘pedophiles’ is the latest in a long history of weaponising those terms against the LGBTIQA community
- Comment: "Proportionally, we are not seeing too many of these stories, and the treatment is unoriginal and defensive. It shows that mainstream liberals simply aren't engaging or dealing with the topic yet."
Material for update ~ 15 May
Due to delays in the way submissions were handled, this post covers the month from mid-april to mid-may, as opposed to a 15-day period.
- Billionaire LinkedIn founder and Dem mega-donor Reid Hoffman spent night on Jeffrey Epstein's 'pedophile island' AFTER financier's conviction, with Woody Allen visiting his home and Harvard president asking for cash
- Is There a Link Between Animated Pornography and Pedophilia? (by David Ley)
- ""Sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law," the Geneva-based International Commission of Jurists wrote in March with an assist from UNAIDS and the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights."
- Comment: "This one, we caught a little late. But still, a long article written from a cynical and adultist perspective, but showing a good grasp of the political background of the topic."
- "The bill that seeks the death penalty for those who sexually assault minors has been approved by the Florida Senate and House of Representatives. The measure is heading to Governor Ron DeSantis’ office for approval."
- Transgender Minnesota lawmaker introduces bill removing anti-pedophile language from state's Human Rights Act
- Musk bans 'genderfluid' 'Anti-Christ' promoting pedophilia flag from Twitter: 'Not tolerated on this platform'
Material for update ~ 15 April
- Woke critics won't stop me from tackling grooming gangs, pledges Suella Braverman as she rolls out plans for a new taskforce
- From the original report:
- "This bill invites a longer, costlier (legal) process for the victim and their family that they will endure," Wayt said. "While this crime, anyone convicted of it is vile, heinous, the Constitution itself, the case law, the Supreme Court demands a maximum of life in prison. And so while it's not the vengeance we all want, it's the justice that the Constitution demands."
- "This is a life sentence that is handed down to young children," Book said. "We're talking about the youngest of the young in this bill. I was one of those kids. I still to this day at ... 38 years old deal with the very, very real lasting effects of this crime. It never goes away. Sometimes you close your eyes and you see it. I don't get a chance to make it stop."
- A Missouri lawmaker defended child marriage, saying kids he knows who got married at age 12 are 'still married'
- Comment: "Scroll down for a fairly balanced debate in the comments".
- Comment: "Contains the usual misinformation from Snopes, and concerning pedophiles and their sympathizers being on the edge of the gay liberation movement they founded."
- "The rift has been growing for a while. Activists who started with such things as drag queen story hour, renaming pedophiles as M.A.P.s which stands for Minor Attracted Persons and trans activists who say there is no such thing as homosexuals because they are just in the wrong bodies have triggered a backlash movement. This new fast growing movement has many organizations and activist groups of their own. LGB, LGB-(minus), LGB Alliance, LGB patriots, Gays against Groomers, LGB Alliance U.K. are just to name a few."
- "U.K. media regulator Ofcom is considering launching an investigation into “Naked Education,” a Channel 4 show in which teenagers are confronted with naked adults in a classroom in the name of body positivity. The show, which is produced by U.K. production company Betty, first aired on April 4. Ofcom revealed yesterday it had received 930 complaints about the show, by far the highest number of complaints for any U.K. broadcast in the past week. [...] The show, which Betty describes as “a body-positive, educational series aiming to normalise all body types,” includes a segment in which a group of teenagers aged between 14 and 16 sit in a classroom to discuss different aspects of the human body, including public hair, STDs and body image. They then look on as a group of adults with a particular trait – such as body hair – troupe into the room and remove their robes as the teens look on."
- Comment: "Are statist liberals finally abandoning the battle over who owns children in favor of fundamentally questioning parental rights?".
- "A South Jersey man who repeatedly scrawled sexual fantasies over photos of a young girl can’t be prosecuted under a state law against “child erotica,” an appeals court has ruled. The man was accused of using photos of a friend’s child to express sexually explicit thoughts, including some that he shared in Facebook conversations, the appellate ruling said."
- "In the early years after the assaults by those famous men, I had little insight into how they had affected me. I didn’t even recognize I had been assaulted until I landed in that therapist’s office."
- Comment: "A reminder that in some states, it's still 2003".
- Award-winning Florida attorney, 53, who represents sex abuse victims is arrested for having thousands of child pornography images on his computer: He founded 'Protect Our Kids First' committee and was named as one of America's '500 leading lawyers'
- Comment: "This is essentially Sexual Harassment Panda going to jail for gooning over CP".
Material for update ~ 31 March
- Comment: "Despite political divisions, the "bipartisan" neocon-neolib "self-regulatory" online child-protection circus continues. This time, they have set their sights on "sexually suggestive image boards of otherwise innocuous images", which must mean that desperation has hit a peak in the era of self-made youth erotica. Blumenthal has form when it comes to rabble-rousing for evidence-devoid, age-based censorship, but now it appears his efforts are directed towards protecting the institution of childhood, rather than actual young people. Some may remember his campaigns against MySpace and other platforms almost 20 years ago. These were also based on half-truths.
- "This Sunday marks the 20th anniversary of Smith v. Doe, a Supreme Court decision that approved the retroactive application of Alaska's sex offender registry, deeming it preventive rather than punitive. That ruling helped propagate several pernicious myths underlying a policy that every state has adopted without regard to its justice or effectiveness. Writing for the majority in Smith, Justice Anthony Kennedy took it for granted that collecting and disseminating information about people convicted of sex offenses made sense as a public safety measure. But that premise was always doubtful. The vast majority of sexual assaults, especially against children, are committed by relatives, friends, or acquaintances, and the perpetrators typically do not have prior sex-offense convictions. That means they would not show up on a registry even if someone bothered to check. It is therefore not surprising that research finds little evidence to support Kennedy's assumption that publicly accessible registries protect potential victims. Summarizing the evidence in a 2016 National Affairs article, Eli Lehrer noted that "virtually no well-controlled study shows any quantifiable benefit from the practice of notifying communities of sex offenders living in their midst.""
- "A Minnesota man was charged with second-degree murder Friday after he bludgeoned a previously convicted sex offender to death with a shovel and a large moose antler. The suspect, 27-year-old Levi Axtell, believed that the victim, Lawrence Scully, had been stalking his then-22-month-old daughter on her walks back home from a local daycare since 2018. [...] Axtell made public posts on social media expressing violent thoughts towards people like Scully starting in 2020. He posted a photo on Facebook featuring someone holding a gun with the caption, “Only cure for pedophiles. A bullet." He added additional thoughts in the comment thread below the photo, saying, "People always ask me why I hate pedophiles. They assume I've been abused. But really I think being protective is just an Axtell trait." [...] He told law enforcement that he grabbed a shovel off of Scully’s porch and used that to hit the victim in the head “15-20 times” before he “finished him off” with several more blows from a moose antler in the vicinity."
- Comment: "The Daily Mail also picks up on this story. The back-slapping he has received since murdering his victim appears to be a disturbingly open celebration of his mental illness, and hateful delusions."
- "A San Francisco Bay area teacher went viral on Twitter last weekend after posting a lengthy thread arguing that sex between a child and an adult is not “intrinsically harmful.” Zara Degeneres, a self-described “pagan witch,” faced widespread condemnation from parents. According to her LinkedIn page, she specializes in “teaching sex-positive values to middle and high school students through sex education."
- Comment: "The article goes on to quote her. This story also made a number of other minor outlets, and Townhall (1, 2, 3)."
- "The principal of Florida’s Tallahassee Classical School is out of a job after parents complained that their sixth-grade children were shown Michelangelo’s 16th century “David” sculpture, with one parent calling it “pornographic,” the Tallahassee Democrat first reported. The now-former principal, Hope Carrasquilla, told HuffPost the situation was also “a little more complicated than that,” noting that the usual protocol is to send parents a letter before students are shown such classical artwork. [...] One parent was “point-blank upset,” Carrasquilla continued, and “felt her child should not be viewing those pieces.” The board of the charter school decided Monday to give the principal the choice to resign or be fired after less than a year in the job. She was the school’s third principal since it opened in the fall of 2020, per the Tallahassee Democrat. [...] Carrasquilla said she had taught in classical education for a decade and knew that “once in a while you get a parent who gets upset about Renaissance art” — hence the letter. [...] “Parental rights trump everything else,” [School Board Chair] Bishop said. [...] “They didn’t like the woke indoctrination that was going on,” [he added] [...] “We don’t use pronouns,” Bishop said. “We don’t teach CRT and we don’t ever mention 1619 — those are not appropriate subjects for our kids.”"
- "It’s eerie to see a man who was once looked upon as a leader in our community, now sitting in a jail cell awaiting trial for 56 counts of possession and distribution of child pornography charges. I feel as though this entire city has been betrayed. This situation has also made me worried about the backlash the gay community could unjustly incur because of Wojahn’s alleged actions. Wojahn is a gay man, which is an inextricable part of his identity. However, it doesn’t mean his abhorrent behavior is an inextricable part of the LGBTQ+ community. [...] Wojahn’s sexuality has nothing to do with his arrest — a fact these outlets choose to ignore. This reporting poses a tremendous setback in developing an open, inclusive environment for the entire LGBTQ+ community in College Park, and potentially across the country. The LGBTQ+ community has been fighting the harmful stereotype of being child abusers since the 1970s. When the Save Our Children movement emerged as a powerful anti-gay group, it worked to overturn an ordinance that prevented housing discrimination based on sexual orientation. Their leader, Anita Bryant, asserted that homosexual teachers would likely molest children. Since then, the trope of gay men committing pedophilia has pervaded both media and politics."
- Comment: "Is the desperation among the gay community in the "Grooming" era, and their attempts at revising history something we can monopolize upon? Perhaps some conservatives should swat up on historical examples of LGBT-MAP unity, as this would appear to be a useful angle of attack."
- "A teacher in National City who won a Teacher of the Year award in August was arrested and booked into county jail for an “inappropriate relationship” with a 13-year-old former student, police said. Jacqueline Ma, 34, was a teacher at Lincoln Acres Elementary in National City — just south of San Diego — where she taught fifth and sixth grades. On Monday, a “concerned parent” reached out to the National City Police Department saying she was afraid her 13-year-old was being treated inappropriately by Ma, according to a news release. The next day, detectives developed probable cause to arrest the teacher. [...] The teacher is charged with seven counts of possession of child pornography and four counts of sexual exploitation of a child. She is also charged with two counts of committing lewd or lascivious acts with a child. Finally, Ma is charged with attempting to dissuade a witness from testifying."
- Comment: "More wasted talent. How comical, we are still "counting" the amount of CP someone has in 2023. Even if you are against CP, the amount someone "has" is pretty much meaningless in the digital age where things are called up and downloaded in an instant."
- Comment: "A piece that could have been from fully 15 years ago shows where the local media is with respect to this issue. Tropes abound, from the self-exploiting child to the porno-cop suffering from "burn-out"."
- ""In this case there was no abuse. The underlying conduct was legal," Gilg said, pointing out the age of consent in Nebraska is 16 – the age of the girl when when she met Rouse at Omaha hotels for sex over a five-month period. Gilg argued the sexual acts Rouse engaged in, along with images taken during those acts, deserve First Amendment protection. [...] Senior Judge C. Arlen Beam, a Ronald Reagan appointee, remarked that Rouse’s sentence for distributing the videos was “somewhat nonsensical” and “troublesome” for what he sees as an “innocuous offense.” Beam noted Rouse and the teenager only sent the videos to each other and did not disseminate them publicly."
- Paris Hilton Says She Had an 'Inappropriate' Relationship with 8th Grade Teacher: 'He Made Me Feel Noticed'
- "all the girls in my class were crushing on this handsome young teacher" [who had a] "very Abercrombie" [look] "Everyone loved him, including the nuns" / "I've got a crush on you." [he said] / "He made me feel noticed in an important, grown-up way" / "He flattered and teased me and said that all the other girls were talking about me behind my back because they were jealous." / "and we talked for hours about how amazingly mature, beautiful, and intelligent I was, how sensual, misunderstood, and special" / "I climbed into the passenger seat. Teacher pulled me into his arms and kissed me" [her parents then came home and saw Hilton and her teacher in the driveway] / "Somehow, people [at school] seemed to know." / "I don't know if there were any repercussions to the teacher or if there was any attempt to prevent him from choosing another little girl," / "My parents never volunteered any information, and I never asked, but I assume the fear of bad publicity would have prevented them from making a scene or pressing charges." / "I never allowed myself to talk or even think about what it really was or why I climbed out the window to kiss that stupid pedophile. It took decades for me to actually speak the word pedophile," / "Casting him in the role of child molester meant casting myself in the role of victim, and I just couldn't go there." / [what hurt her was] "the fact that I had enjoyed something that was, in reality, utterly vile." / "Even now, knowing in my grown-up mind that no child is ever to blame for inappropriate adult behavior, my face is literally burning as I sit here telling you this terrible secret," / "I'm not sure I'll ever be able to fully shake it off. But it's a key part of my story."
- "One of the problems with the victim-driven ideology of the Left is that real victims get ignored. There’s no place for children in the elbow-jostling arena of the grievance industry, they will never be heard. Kids can’t speak up, but their silence does not mean consent, as so many advocates of paedophilia would have you believe, it just means they’re kids. Childhood abuse is a human rights issue, but it’s never couched in those terms. It’s the first betrayal that anyone can experience, but there are no social justice warriors highlighting it. There are few programs to help those affected, and no widespread push-back in the general community against those wanting to promote paedophilia as a harmless lifestyle choice. We’ve ceded too much in the cultural Marxist/woke take-over of Western society, realising too late what we’ve lost. It’s time to draw a line in the sand and declare that our children will not be ceded."
- The Term "Cissexual" Was Coined By Pedophile Sympathizer Volkmar Sigusch Who Said "Good Sex Can Be Anything"
- "Volkmar Sigusch was born in 1940 and became a renowned sexologist and physician who played a big role in the 1960s sexual revolution. He was the director of the Institute for Sexual Science at the clinic of Goethe University in Frankfurt. He was a writer and editor for cultural magazines that focused on sex and psychology. @heyitsjuderose called him a "pedo sympathizer" in her video and pointed out that he's the first person on record to coin the term cisgender "as an antonym to transgender." However, Sigusch actually coined the term cissexual as an antonym to transgender. The term cissexual first came up in a peer-reviewed paper called "The Neosexual Revolution." Sigusch is also "credited as some kind of pioneer for the LGBTQ movement" as well as the sexual revolution in general. (It should be noted that the word cisgender, which has become the preferred term, was allegedly coined by Dana Defosse, PhD, a retired research and physician educator, in 1994 when she was a graduate student.)"
- "In a scene that is becoming all too common around the U.S., white supremacist and far-right anti-LGBTQ+ protesters descended on an Ohio park where a drag queen story hour event was taking place over the weekend, clashing with supporters and descending into chaos and violence. [...] rainbow umbrellas to shield children from anti-LGBTQ+ protesters at similar events. [...] According to local newspaper The Gazette, Christian conservative protesters chanted “18-plus gets rid of us.” Some claimed they were not anti-LGBTQ+ but merely wanted to ban children from drag events."
- DeSantis revokes Miami hotel’s alcohol license for letting children attend sexual drag show. Also covered on Breitbart.
- Comment: "For Lifesite News, it was the condoms that did it. The DILDOS and the condoms. This is beyond the pale and children must be protected."
- "Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright David Mamet dove headfirst into the classroom culture wars by claiming that teachers "are inclined" toward pedophilia and that students are being "groomed" for sexual abuse — while offering no evidence to back up his charges. Echoing attack lines that Republican politicians have been using of late to push legislation that would ban discussions of sexual orientation or gender identity in classrooms, Mamet insisted "we have to take back control.""
- Comment: "This is going to be a hard one for the radfems to swallow".
- Comment: "SRA never went away. Mormons are at it in Tim Ballard's home state".