SJWs Always Lie
SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police is a 2015 book by alt-right/alt-lite personalities Vox Day and Milo Yiannopoulos. The book is a guide to arguing against socially liberal and leftist opponents who espouse a pro-social justice viewpoint.
The advice therein may apply to MAPs and sympathizers who find themselves under attack by Validity Policing fanpol, some of whom might weaponize identity or victimhood. It is worth noting that the lead author (Vox Day) himself does not seem to be MAP friendly, and the book was written very much from the perspective of heterodox thinkers and conservatives facing corporate/media "cancellation" in the culture wars of the 2010s. Ironically, since those years, the alt-right/alt-lite insurgency that idolized Vox Day and Milo has since "matured" towards pedophile/elite conspiratorialism and uptight/moralistic values-led conservatism, repeatedly attempting to cancel MAP sympathizers, starting with (purportedly) Milo himself.
Social Justice Warriors have plagued mankind for more than 150 years, but only in the last 30 years has their ideology become dominant in the West. Having invaded one institution of the cultural high ground after another, from corporations and churches to video games and government, there is nowhere that remains entirely free of their intolerant thought and speech policing. Because the SJW agenda of diversity, tolerance, inclusiveness, and equality flies in the face of both science and observable reality, SJWs relentlessly work to prevent normal people from thinking or speaking in any manner that will violate their ever-mutating Narrative. They police science, philosophy, technology, and even history in order to maintain the pretense that their agenda remains inevitable in a modern world that contradicts it on a daily basis. The book is named after the First Law of SJW: SJWs always lie [...] SJWS ALWAYS LIE is a powerful weapon in the cultural war against the thought police.
- Allyn Walker - A trans academic who was attacked for “misappropriating queer experiences” by activists in their own University's trans umbrella organization. This followed a hate/transphobia campaign by college republicans and social media conservatives.
- Stephen Kershnar - Successful defense.
- Richard Yuill - Part-successful defense.
- Thomas Hubbard - Successful defense and large financial settlement.
- Karl Andersson - Media outrage.
- Jacob Breslow - Part-successful defense.
- Leonardo Arce Vidal
- Chris Brand
- SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police at PDFdrive
- SJWs Always Double Down: Anticipating the Thought Police at PDFdrive