Revision as of 21:13, 25 April 2009 by Jillium
Harm to and abuse of children: Prevalence and correlates...
- Research: Prevalence of Harm and Negative Outcomes: How often is the minor/child harmed? What correlates with this harm?
- Research: Association or Causation: Is the association between adult mental health and child sexual abuse causative?
- Research: Secondary Harm: Does social interpretation of adult-minor sex, and therapy create or compound the harm attributed to it?
- Research: Family Environment: Do family factors associated with 'CSA' inflate the negative effects reported in most studies of it?
- Research: Profiling the Child Victim: Do children who have been sexually involved express a typical set of symptoms?
- Research: The internet, minors and "online victimisation": Are these common fears supported by sound literature?
Widely held beliefs about children, minors and sexuality...
- Research: Youth sexuality: Where research has investigated so-called "sex play", what are the outcomes?
- Research: Sexual repression: Can sexual neglect and desexualization cause harm?
- Research: Cognitive ability: At what age do young people develop certain abilities, qualities, and is there a "peak"?
- Research: Teen pregnancy: Is adolescent pregnancy a serious social problem?