Testimony: Expressed childhood sexuality
Revision as of 09:15, 26 September 2008 by Daniel
- Steve Diamond
- "Very sexual as a child - saw lots of sexual interaction between boys "I have naturally craved sex...sexual touch, through all stages of my conscious life. I do not remember any phase during my childhood, when I was without sexual attraction and arousal. It was very natural, and spontaneous. I never disliked it, though I learned to hide it from others. [...] But I have, honestly, known several children (when I was a boy), who were having sex...semi-regular, and prior to puberty. Nobody complained...Everybody liked it...Everybody made the choice to be there and do that."
- Sexual prepubesence in isolated Cumbria, UK
- "Laura-Anne Hanrahan [nine years old] is sitting on her doorstep, playing with a pumpkin as she describes how she felt when her boyfriend kissed her. 'Tingly,' she says, dreamily. 'He used to come over and cuddle me and put his hands up my top. It used to feel cosy. I feel desperate to go up to him and say "Ben, why don't we kiss any more". It hurts so much that we don't kiss that I want to rip my heart out and throw it away.'"
- Prominent British men on fagging in their public schools
- Article by the Guardian
- Angelina Jolie
- "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. "I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties (children's fictional disease). Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off."
- Anon boy, 14
- "My brother (three years older) initiated some 'exploration' (I was around 10 years old at the time) - showing our penises, measuring them, eventually leading to me licking his penis. This eventually led to frequent mutual masturbation, oral sex, and an attempt at anal sex, with me on bottom (we used shampoo for lube - ouch). There was a period where my brother lost interest in such activities, but I continued craving sex with him. I eventually got more - he would let me suck him off, and we eventually did anal once, with me on top this time. After a few minutes he wasn't interested anymore and I finished him off by mouth. I was 14 at the time. The frequency of our sexual encounters dropped off after that, and it has been several months since anything happened (I still crave cock though)."
- AlbertRoss (Girl Chat)
- Although his real name is probably not known, he has previously outed himself on video... "my older male friend was about four or five years ahead of me, almost fourteen to my nine, at the time we met. two of the best years of my life, in so many ways, and not just because he had a swimming pool in his front yard, nor because his dad was well off, and took us all out to dinner a lot. i learned most of what i know about sex from him. normal heterosexual sex, that is - his interest was in me, mine was about girls, he had the details i wanted, and i hadn't yet been tainted by homophobia. what they call a win/win situation, i guess. i discovered the phobia at eleven, told him i couldn't see him any more, and that was it. took me decades to get over the sense of having done something terribly wrong, and quite a few more to restore my memories to what i now remember - that overwhelming sense of excitement and wonder. in short - the only harm i experienced was that imposed on me by outside prejudices. i'm exclusively hetero, and always have been, and today i feel diminished by that.."
- Anonymous Mother of two Boys
- As well as being a very reliable and articulate source for the younger brother's feelings about an affectionate, family sex relationship, there are many points raised about the persecution of young people in a sex-negative welfare state. "Between my two sons, there was kissing, there was touching, there was oral contact ("sodomy"). There was a lot of looking. There was no penetration, no force, no threats. They are several years apart in age and the contacts occurred over several weeks. My youngest son confessed in tears that he'd enjoyed it, and was very sorry he'd gotten his brother in so much trouble."
- CHILD SEXUAL DEVELOPMENT
- In an article by Loretta Haroian, Ph.D. "Three-year old D was a highly sexed boy who had been involved in sex play with age mates and an older child. He asked his therapist if she wanted to put her mouth on his “dinky.” When she replied in the negative, he pleaded “you'll like it,” “I'll pay you money,” “I'll be your best friend.” When asked if he liked to “play dinky,” he frowned menacingly, clenched his fists and aggressively replied, “yes, I like it, and I'm not going to stop!”"