It seems to automatically install on all the category pages. On my computer, I get no numbers and just a loading message on expand, but that is probably my problem.
I'm thinking about a brighter, more Wikipedia-like presentation for this page, now that it is basically the home of "Explore" Newgon.com. Daniel 10:58, 29 September 2008 (UTC)
- Fixed. For future reference, the problems were at:
Can't find them anywhere in the stylesheets. Need them in yellow, and will be redesigning the shoddy logo. Rez (The Administrators - anonym) 02:06, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
- All of the custom styling is done from MediaWiki:Monobook.css. The navigation headers are "#p-navigation h5," etc. Jillium 03:04, 15 February 2009 (UTC)
I think there are extensions for ordering subcategories within categories. The predictive search function would be another useful extension. The Admins 00:18, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- The predictive search is installed. I don't understand what you mean by the other. Jillium 19:35, 26 February 2009 (UTC)
Is it possible to get all text above the language link/s to justify left of the logo, thus raising more content links to eye level? The Admins 14:59, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Here the picture with US flag and the word "English": See Page Principale
I have the SVG format.
What about , which uses the Egotism font and includes a british flag? The Admins 01:43, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Here a new proposition : and --Boeotia 22:59, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- I actually have no preference, as both systems will have to be replaced with a more compact, one (probably just small flag links) when we are soliciting editors in multiple laguages. The Admins 00:35, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, after, we could have a more compact picture and perhaps a CSS/js popup to display the world. ----
A proposal: If someone of the ability of Jillium or similar admin comes back to the project, could we look at the possibility of floating this two column format on a mobile device, so on very small screens, column 2 falls below column 1? I have looked at documentation and simply cannot grasp how this could ever be done. --The Admins (talk) 22:36, 4 November 2021 (UTC)