Latest: Dissident Dutch author A.H.J. Dautzenberg alleges serious malpractice on the part of Tim Ballard in his new exclusive: Gruesome Consequences of a Hysterical Witch Hunt, in which mistreatment of his friend Marthijn Uittenbogaard and his partner is also exposed. Both remain incarcerated in Ecuador on trumped-up charges. Court date of March 14 and 15 now confirmed (see updates).
Dr Paul Jay Fink (b. approx 1933) was a Bala Cynwyd, Philadelphia based psychiatrist and psychoanalyst, and President of The Leadership Council, a victimology oriented organisation which disseminates questionable literature on child sexual abuse. Educated at Temple University School Of Medicine, Philadelphia and with past experience as president of the American Psychiatric Association and at Philadelphia State Hospital and Albert Einstein Medical Centre, Philadelphia, Fink had sought to organize fellow professionals for the purpose of upholding child sexual abuse as a valid and economically viable theoretical construct, in order to further other goals such as the perpetuation of repressed memory theory and recovered memory therapy. Fink was listed as the lead author of Misinformation Concerning Child Sexual Abuse and Adult Survivors, a book purporting to be an introductory text, but written almost entirely by Leadership Council associates, using material recycled from the Rind et al affair.
- Professor of Psychiatry at Temple University School of Medicine
- American Psychiatric Association
- American College of Psychiatrists
- National Association for Psychiatric Healthcare Systems
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Chairman of the American Psychiatric Association's Task Force on Psychiatric Aspects of Violence
- Chairman of Department of Psychiatry at Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Associate Vice President of the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
- "He founded and directed the Einstein Center for the Study of Violence and is a co-founder and past president of the Greater Philadelphia Health Care Congress. Dr. Fink currently serves on a variety of committees having to do with issues of youth violence. He helped found the Children's Emotional Response Team in Philadelphia and chairs the Youth Homicide Subcommittee of the Philadelphia Youth Fatality Review Team. He also chairs the Philadelphia County Medical Society Subcommittee on Youth, and serves on the Board of the Philadelphia Health Management Corporation, and the Philadelphia Board of Health."
Fink is known for being Dr Laura's main contact during the Rind et al affair. His former organization spreads misinformation about psychologists such as Bruce Rind, whose ideas are not supportive of their clinical expertise.