Talk:Testimony: Adult Male with Minor Male
Tsang... according to Ken Plummer in Sandfort "Male Intergenerational Intimacy". I have no more info. Daniel 03:39, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
From a contact:
- On Saturday October 18th 1997 Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant published an article by Rob Gollin and Bas Mesters entitled "In de hoek gedrukt" (page 1). It includes a testimony by Roland, then 21 about his friend Patrick:
- "I liked him. At home things were not going as they should. One time we were together in the dressing room of the swimming pool, naked. It was quiet, we did not touch each other. Such a big penis, I loved it. If I had not wanted to, Patrick would not have pressed me. That is not the way he is. Around my 17th I became too big and hairy for him. I accepted it. Our contact was as great as before. I went looking for something on my own, no children, they don't appeal to me. I do not at all believe that I suffered any harm from this relationship. Quite the contrary, Patrick helped me." Rez (The Administrators - anonym) 23:57, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Any kind of order ?
say by date, author, title? – “it simplifies the life” Ahzee 19:14, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Date and age of youngest participants may be useful methods. I'm indifferent about using one, though. The Admins 23:25, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Another member comments about their indifference, and expands later on. (Under IIDB about a third of the way down)
Another member of what? The context needs explaining. (I tried to register with IIDB to find out, but was blocked.)StephenJames 09:59, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
Anybody want to mine this for material?
- "He also tells the stories of some of the older men who pay for willing sex with these boys. Like the judge who had 18 boys that he had loved over his lifetime come to his funereal. He is unusual in that he puts real faces to these men, and does not demonize them. He even gives examples where boys have benefited from the caring given by older men, and have grown up to be good citizens.
- Lloyd covers the faults in society, many of which still persist 20 years later, that cause boys to turn to prostitution. From abusive homelife, to child care institutions who provide abuse not care, to the juvenile justice system. Also he covers the problems of adoptions and fostering for openly gay boys." The Admins 20:53, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
Two parts, lots of information here -