Talk:Accounts and Testimonies
Is "Fabi" male or female? I wasn't sure where to put that account, so I left it. Jillium 22:20, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- He was male. Daniel 03:25, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Not sure about this:
- "Bob Mosier: You have an 8-year-old or 9-year-old little girl who's looking at you smiling, ok, realizing that you're going to, uh, in just a few moments possibly, probably engage in a sexual act that they're gonna get money for, and they're smiling about it. I mean I see a smile like that on my kids' face when they're find out that they're gonna go to Disney World or something like that."  Jillium 06:50, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
I think it's good as an "Unreturned Advance". Daniel 22:46, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
We ideally need to retrieve BK Girls material and Female Childlove (ex clogo) accounts.
There are more accounts to retrieve from "The Clitoris" and eventually integrate into the list sections.
- "Stine represents the only subject who did not recount an abuse termination narrative. The sexual abuse did stop, but only when the perpetrator died. She said she did not experience the abuse as traumatic at the time. Stine thought of the perpetrator, a close friend of the family, as the only caring person in her life. The time spent with the perpetrator was in many ways a relief from the life she lived, having a father she described as an alcoholic and a psychopath. Visiting the perpetrator was something safe compared with her home. Threats, as well as sexual abuse, were part of Stine's everyday life when growing up: “He threatened me afterwards. To put it this way, that was very normal for me there and then.”
- She understood what she had experienced only after the abuse had stopped. The psychological reactions soon followed:
- A while after he died I became aware of what had happened, before I was 15 years old. I was in my room watching Home and Away on TV. I saw something about sexual abuse which I associated with myself.
- Feelings of guilty surfaced when she learned about social norms regarding incest:
- I was 15 years and I went to high school. We had a class in sex education. They mentioned abuse and alcoholism. … I started to think about what he had said about the crow and the eggs, and that it was wrong. And as you grow up and learn what is normal to do with a member of the opposite sex, then you know it is wrong.
- In Stine's case sexual abuse was for a long period of time an established part of her life. She experienced the abuse as something that was normal, and the perpetrator served the role as caregiver. It is our impression that she internalized the perpetrator's understanding of the abuse as acceptable, and that she was not in possession of a concept of what the abuse actually was."
"Will It Never End? The Narratives of Incest Victims on the Termination of Sexual Abuse" Jillium 23:19, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
- My own position is indifferent. It describes our contention perfectly, but the reference to threats may be distracting. The Admins 01:24, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
- "One 42-year-old man, who experienced CSA by his brothers, stated, “It seemed like it was a normal thing, then I enjoyed it, then, I mean, it's like a normal. … I don't know if it, if it, I didn't know any better.” [...] Some participants, especially those who were adolescents, experienced the sexual activities as physically pleasurable and therefore questioned whether the activities had been “mutual” or abuse. [...] Many indicated that they continued to wrestle with “what it was” as adults. After relating accounts of CSA in the study interview, a few inquired of the researcher, “Do you think that that was abuse?”"
Roller, C., et al. (2009). "The Sexuality of Childhood Sexual Abuse Survivors," International Journal of Sexual Health, 21(1), 49-60. Jillium 02:25, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
- I don't see why not. But where would it go? The Admins 10:43, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
"Positive Child-Adult Sex: The Evidence," Anarchy: A journal of desire armed, n.33, Columbia (USA) Estate 1992.
- I found an non-archived version of your other link: http://www.simona.com/bimbi/bimbi7.html The Admins 22:57, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
- Archive planned: http://www.anarchymag.org/ The Admins 23:13, 15 March 2009 (UTC)
"There is an impressive list of boys who were sexually abused and who came out declaring that they loved it.
Robert Wagner. George Hamilton. Kirk Douglas. Snoop Dog. Danny Bonaduce. Anthony Kiedes. Oswald Kolle. Hermes Phettberg. Allen Ginsberg. Sean Connery. Jackie Cooper..."
We appear to lack 6/11. The Admins 15:30, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- Zimmerman, Ann (1994). "'Tell Mama Why You Cry' (Part I)," Dallas Observer, November 17.
- "The tape of Tim's interview could not be located, but according to Black's notes, Tim had seen his father touch his sister on her private parts on several occasions. "He stated his father tickles Lima on her private parts and she likes it. When questioned further, Tim revealed his father also touches him on his private parts...at his house...Tim stated he doesn't mind his father doing this."
Jillium 02:55, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- I was thinking man-boy, as it's 1st person in that regard, but probably best in the smaller article. The Admins 13:11, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
The second is genderless...
- Subject, 18 years, lesbian:
- "I was au pair in France and I have been abused by a soldier, but I had not accused him [if I had known before] how the fanatic French police knew how to manage with him. Afterwards, police officers have excused themselves to me and my family for the way they have interrogated me. I am glad that he is not imprisoned, he happened to be just awkward - and somehow even nice."
- Subject, 62 years, married, two children:
- "At school, I once was invited by a teacher, who than seduced me - so to say. I don't want to label this as abuse as this word is used. What has grieved me more was that he in the class pretended not to know me anyway. Supposedly out of fear, which I - in the present views - quite well can understand."
1) Ranveer Kapoor: He confessed to losing virginity to a much older woman at the age of 12 and said "I became an expert" Ranveer Kapoor happily brags about how he lost his virginity at the age of 12, he commented, ""I think I was around 12 when I did it. I started everything early, everything! I was way ahead — so much so, that in school all the mothers used to say he (Ranveer) is that rotten apple that’s spoiling all our kids. I used to hold sermons with all the boys surrounding me and I used to teach them. They hadn’t heard of it and I became the expert because I had started very early. I got into a lot of trouble but yes I had that keeda or maybe I was the keeda".
2) Zhang Muyi and Akami Miki: Zhang Muyi was hired to be Miki's music teacher when she was just 8 years old, they both fell in love, and got married in 2018, when she was 18.--The Admins (talk) 20:27, 17 April 2022 (UTC)