- Professor of Psychiatry at Temple University School of Medicine
- Chairman of the American Psychiatric Association's Task Force on Psychiatric Aspects of Violence
- American Psychiatric Association
- American College of Psychiatrists
- National Association for Psychiatric Healthcare Systems
- Philadelphia County Medical Society
- American Association of Chairmen of Departments of Psychiatry
- Chairman of Department of Psychiatry at Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Associate Vice President of the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
- "He founded and directed the Einstein Center for the Study of Violence and is a co-founder and past president of the Greater Philadelphia Health Care Congress. Dr. Fink currently serves on a variety of committees having to do with issues of youth violence. He helped found the Children's Emotional Response Team in Philadelphia and chairs the Youth Homicide Subcommittee of the Philadelphia Youth Fatality Review Team. He also chairs the Philadelphia County Medical Society Subcommittee on Youth, and serves on the Board of the Philadelphia Health Management Corporation, and the Philadelphia Board of Health."
- 1 Belmont Ave
- Bala Cynwyd, PA, 19004
- Phone: (610) 664-5007
- Fax: (610) 664-5279
Any information on the exact nature of Fink's practise is welcomed.
Fink is known for being Dr Laura's main contact during the Rind et al affair. His organisation spreads misinformation about psychologists such as Bruce Rind, whose ideas are not supportive of their clinical expertise.