As well as producing our own pamphlet, which we invite you to download and distribute in your (maybe not so) local community, we also host other such materials.
"Pedophilia: Myths and Facts"
Download full PDF (converted by still_young)
Original version scans (click for fuller size image and click again for full view):
More concise adaptation by Pyro (click for fuller size image and click again for full view):
This is an archived pamphlet from a now defunct website (Clogo.org). Newgon.com is not in total endorsement of the pamphlet, and some members have objected to the use of a binary system for categorising pedophiles. We do, however, see it as an educational resource worthy of reproduction.
What are the less-than-obvious ways that you can distribute literature such as this in the real world? Participants in our on-line forum have proposed a number of methods that may be of use:
- Toilet Cubicle (In toilet roll?)
- Public Transport
- Via mail to influential people/newspapers
- The school car park
- Universities: Union, Queer, Child, Political & Women's interest
- Library/Other info centre: Cover stack with dummy leaflet
- Library: fold into books (possibly child protection books)
- Town Centres and Shopfronts at night
- Contact a news agency posing as a concerned reader
- Holidays: Coming Out Day, IBLD, Alice Day
- Don't post locally. Go to the next town or factor in some time next time you travel
- "Newskin" or gloves are ideas if you are paranoid about fingerprints on paper
- Make sure that any laser printer you used was not paid for by credit card, as each one prints a small, unique code
Call for participation
Newgon.com is always looking for new material to archive and original ideas for things such as pamphlets. We want pamphlets concerning more than pedophilia, as newgon.com is about far more than pedophilia.