Latest: Dissident Dutch author A.H.J. Dautzenberg alleges serious malpractice on the part of Tim Ballard in his new exclusive: Gruesome Consequences of a Hysterical Witch Hunt, in which mistreatment of his friend Marthijn Uittenbogaard and his partner is also exposed. Both remain incarcerated in Ecuador on trumped-up charges. Legal process has recommenced (see updates).
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As well as producing our own pamphlets, which we invite you to download and distribute in your (maybe not so) local community, we also host other such materials.
- Toilet Cubicle (in toilet roll?)
- Public Transport
- Via mail to influential people/newspapers
- As part of a junk-mail campaign (the claim is that you are being paid)
- The school car park
- Universities: Union, Queer, Child, Political & Women's interest
- Library/Other info centre: Cover stack with dummy leaflet
- Library: fold into books (possibly child protection books)
- Town centers and shopfronts at night
- Contact a news agency posing as a concerned reader
- Holidays: Coming Out Day, IBLD, Alice Day
- QR Code (link to website) in media/financial centers at night. For extra security, redirect code to innocuous site while you are posting it
- Don't post locally. Go to the next town or factor in some time next time you travel
- "Newskin" or gloves are ideas if you are paranoid about fingerprints on paper
- Make sure that any laser printer you used was not paid for by credit card, as each one prints a small, unique code. Buy with cash from a pawn shop.
- Use a silicon mask. Various highly realistic solutions are available
- Post an advert for people who will distribute controversial literature for money, using tor. So you can claim to have answered it if you are caught posting