Jump to navigation Jump to search
As well as producing our own pamphlets, which we invite you to download and distribute in your (maybe not so) local community, we also host other such materials.
- Toilet Cubicle (in toilet roll?)
- Public Transport
- Via mail to influential people/newspapers
- As part of a junk-mail campaign (the claim is that you are being paid)
- The school car park
- Universities: Union, Queer, Child, Political & Women's interest
- Library/Other info centre: Cover stack with dummy leaflet
- Library: fold into books (possibly child protection books)
- Town centers and shopfronts at night
- Contact a news agency posing as a concerned reader
- Holidays: Coming Out Day, IBLD, Alice Day
- Don't post locally. Go to the next town or factor in some time next time you travel
- "Newskin" or gloves are ideas if you are paranoid about fingerprints on paper
- Make sure that any laser printer you used was not paid for by credit card, as each one prints a small, unique code. Buy with cash from a pawn shop.