Latest: Dissident Dutch author A.H.J. Dautzenberg alleges serious malpractice on the part of Tim Ballard in his new exclusive: Gruesome Consequences of a Hysterical Witch Hunt, in which mistreatment of his friend Marthijn Uittenbogaard and his partner is also exposed. Both remain incarcerated in Ecuador on trumped-up charges. Legal process has recommenced (see updates).
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An onion router works by opening a circuit of proxy servers, through which the data sent from the source to the destination can be routed. By creating a series of connections, via several proxies, neither the first nor the last server knows the whole route that the data took, nor even which source is sending to which destination.
- Tor (a working implementation of onion routing)
- Onion Routing - Official U.S. Navy Web Site operated by the Center for High Assurance Computer Systems in the Information Technology Division of the US Naval Research Lab
- Tor software overview - gives an overview of onion routers
- Onion routing on Wikipedia
- "Onion_router" (Original BoyWiki Article)