Norbert de Jonge
Norbert de Jonge, is a late 1st-wave MAP Activist, former secretary and secretary-treasurer of the disbanded PNVD and founder of video sharing website freespeechtube.org. He also has Vereniging MARTIJN links, having once been active in the now banned association. Like close friend, Marthijn Uittenbogaard, he came out as a Pedophile (in his case, a Girl Lover - incredibly rare for an activist linked to a former ILGA-Affiliate organization). De Jonge is also a highly assertive and organized online activist - for example, using his web space to upload an archive of podcasts and various materials. In 2020, he used a baseball bat to fight off a mentally disturbed knife man inside the home of his friend, Marthijn Uittenbogaard. The intruder escaped, and was later apprehended with a bloody hand.
De Jonge had initially cofounded the PNVD in 2006 along with his associates, due to a lack of support for early 2nd wave MAP initiatives such as Clogo.org - an attempt to rebrand the pedophile movement, which was faltering at the time.
In June 2006, Norbert de Jonge was expelled from his pedagogy degree course at the Radboud University Nijmegen, owing to his involvement with the party and identification as a pedophile. He sought legal action against the university but this was ruled against, on the grounds that Radboud was a Catholic university that was allowed to uphold "Catholic Morals". In 2007, de Jonge was refused admittance as a orthopedagogy student by the university in Leiden, which has no religious background. De Jonge's appeal against this was rejected by the College of Appeal for higher education CBHO. They ruled that the university has a right to ban him, because of the damage it would suffer to its reputation and relationship with pedagogical institutions. De Jonge's only option to appeal against this ruling was at the European Court of Human Rights. In earlier statements De Jonge stated he would keep fighting to the bitter end, something he did in the European Court of Human Rights, following the latter described struggles with Utrecht.
Third time unlucky
De Jonge was rejected by Utrecht University in 2009, owing to his activism.
In 2020, Dutch police raided his home because the Public Prosecution Service suspected him of continuing the activities of Vereniging MARTIJN, which was earlier banned for its political positions. He wrote:
- "Later that day, after rocks had been thrown through my windows, I fled. I've since moved to another city, leaving my ground floor apartment in Arnhem that I'd lived in for almost fourteen years. Last month, I published an open letter to the Wikimedia Foundation, urging them to scrutinize their discriminatory "Child protection" policy."
He later decided not to contest these charges for political and personal reasons, and signaled his intent to emigrate after he has served whatever sentence results. On 12 March, 2022, a Dutch court sentenced both De Jonge and Uittenbogaard to 4 and 6 month prison sentences for continuing Martijn's political activities. Following these developments, the PNVD disbanded for a second time in the summer of that year.
In June, 2022, following an investigation into Nelson Maatman, who had been arrested in Mexico after seeking asylum there, it was revealed that Uittenbogaard had moved to Ecuador with his partner, supposedly purchasing a hotel - something he denies. Allegations have been made against Uittenbogaard and his partner, concerning "parties" with minors at his residence, and Youth Erotica. De Jonge gained clearance from The Netherlands to visit Uittenbogaard, but was soon arrested in Ecuador and deported back to his home country, where he served his sentence. Concomitant with the third-tier reputation of the NGO "partnership", legal systems and media organs from which these accusations against De Jonge's associates have emerged, they must be viewed with a great deal of suspicion at this stage. Images were supposedly found on Uittenbogaard's device in spite of his 20-year non-offending career as an activist, 2 weeks after the arrest of Maatman - giving him plentiful time to ensure he was compliant. Reactions within the MAP community have ranged from muted, to incredulous, with respect to the decision of Maatman and Uittenbogaard to flee the Netherlands as fugitives.
De Jonge was imprisoned for 4 months in the Netherlands, a period in which he was subjected to hostility, only being put into solitary confinement after deliberately causing damage to his cell.
- Free Speech Tube - The video-sharing site that is no longer a property of Norbert de Jonge, following his legal troubles.
- OK 87, En. Trans
- NU.NL concerning expulsion
- "Nijmegen verwijdert pedofïel", NieuwNieuws, 15 June 2006.
- International Town Hall Meeting with PNVD, part 2, IBLD. (Recorded for Pedologues)
- Newsfact on Trajectum CBHO ruling Leiden University against De Jonge, magazine and site of Utrecht University
- Another article on De Jonge's lost appeal of june 2008 on newssite of VU
- De Jonge ECHR 1
- De Jonge ECHR 2
- My Second Twenty-One Years (13 May 1999 - 12 May 2020) © 18 May 2020 Norbert de Jonge - Via Web Archive
- No Defense At 2022 Show Trial © 12 October 2021 Norbert de Jonge - Via Web Archive
- NL Times - Court Decision
- De Jonge testimony re. vacation in Ecuador
- Pro-Pedophile Activist Arrested in Ecuador After Allegedly Sexually Abusing “Dozens” of Children
- Leiden pedo Marthijn U. arrested in Ecuador lured village children to his hotel on the coast (Google Translation)
- ‘Former chairman of the banned pedophile association Martijn arrested in Ecuador for child abuse’
- 'Refugee Dutch pedophiles arrested in Ecuador' (Google Translation)
- After ten years, time to take the chair - HTOC