Norbert de Jonge
In June 2006, Norbert de Jonge was expelled from his pedagogy degree course at the Radboud University Nijmegen, owing to his involvement with the party and identification as a pedophile. He sought legal action against the university  but was ruled against on grounds that Radboud was a Catholic university that was allowed to uphold Catholic morals. In 2007 he was refused admittance as a orthopedagogy student by the university in Leiden, which has no religious background. De Jonge's appeal against this was rejected by the College of Appeal for higher education CBHO. They ruled that the university has a right to ban him, because of the damage it would suffer to its reputation and relationship with pedagogical institutions. De Jonge's only option to appeal against this ruling is at the European Court of Human Rights. In earlier statements De Jonge stated he would keep fighting to the bitter end.
Third time unlucky
De Jonge was rejected by Utrecht University in 2009, a decision which may be appealed in a European Court.
- "University drops paedophile student", Expatica, 16 June 2006.
- "Nijmegen verwijdert pedofïel", NieuwNieuws, 15 June 2006. Template:Nl
- International Town Hall Meeting with PNVD, part 2, IBLD. (Recorded for Pedologues)
- Newsfact on Trajectum CBHO ruling Leiden University against De Jonge, magazine and site of Utrecht University
- Another article on De Jonge's lost appeal of june 2008 on newssite of VU