Although our site is not primarily designed for the purpose of giving legal advice, much of our encyclopedia content can be used in such a way. This page lists the articles that can be used to such effect. Use the subject menu and then scan for content pertinent to your jurisdiction (in bold). If we have no content relating to your jurisdiction, this does not mean that there are no laws in effect.
- Laws - An international perspective on laws governing Child pornography.
- Indecent images of children - In-depth study of British Laws governing "Child Porn".
- Prohibited images of children - Further restrictions against images of children in British law since 2009.
Sexual relationships and contacts
- Statutory rape - "Rape" determined by law on the basis of legal statutes dictating the recognition of consent on the presumption of informedness, in all known cases based on an age limit determined on a national or state basis. May involve one or both parties either consenting, not giving consent, or refusing consent.
- Grooming - A modern legal definition of contact viewed as exploitive/manipulative between adults and minors in some jurisdictions.
- Legal entrapment - International.
- Sex offender registry - Many jurisdictions.
- SOPO - A prevention order on British sex offenders.
- Child Online Protection Act - Restrictions on use (officially unconstitutional and out of effect).