Our site is not primarily designed for the purpose of giving legal advice, but we do have a long-term plan of compiling articles on various acts, their implications, legal precedents and common defenses. If you are an experienced defender, or otherwise have the legal expertise and time to take us in this direction, please do contact us.
- Laws - An international perspective on laws governing Child Pornography.
- Indecent images of children - In-depth study of British Laws governing "Child Porn".
- Prohibited images of children - Further restrictions against images of children in British law since 2009.
Sexual relationships and contacts
- Statutory rape - "Rape" determined by law on the basis of legal statutes dictating the recognition of consent on the presumption of informedness, in all known cases based on an age limit determined on a national or state basis. May involve one or both parties either consenting, not giving consent, or refusing consent.
- Grooming - A modern legal definition of contact viewed as exploitive/manipulative between adults and minors in some jurisdictions.
- Legal entrapment - International.
- Sex offender registry - Many jurisdictions.
- SOPO - A prevention order on British sex offenders.
- Child Online Protection Act - Restrictions on use (officially unconstitutional and out of effect).